How can we improve ITNinja?

How to remove items from the activity feed

Question: How do I remove stuff from my Activity page that I don't care about any more. One general problem with this new site is that I can't find anything I want in the mass of too many search results or too long lists.

And please be specific in your answer. For example, don't say, "it's in your profile". Say, "after logging in, choose Activity, then the Interests tab, then scroll down and down until you see the heading "Questions, Blogs, and Links Followed". I think I'm doing twice as much scrolling on your site to find anything, as I do on all the other Web sites I visit, combined.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sande NissenSande Nissen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Michal SimekMichal Simek responded  · 

We will add a “clear activity” feature, but such does not exist at the moment. You can stop following things and they will stop resulting in updates to your feed, but right now you can’t remove items from the feed.

We are working on a major update to the profile area that will make it easier to manage what you are following.

A good suggestion, thanks!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)