www.ITNinja.com

We have lots of things to fix and lots of features to implement but would love you to suggest what you feel is important to help us validate our priorities and add new ones!

1. Import Thunderbird mail to Office 365

To import Thunderbird mail to Office 365, I recommend you use the most reliable tool, which is the eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter Tool. It can export single as well as bulk Thunderbird mailboxes to PST files. It has 2 ways to convert Thunderbird to PST files: 1. Autoload configured Thunderbird profile position 2. Manually choose the Thunderbird file to migrate.It can move the Thunderbird MBOX folder in many forms, like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, Yahoo, Office 365, GMAIL, and HTML files.

For more info- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-import-thunderbird-mail-into-office-365/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How to transfer email from Windows Live Mail to Outlook?

If you want to know how to transfer email from Windows Live Mail to Outlook. Don't take tension because I have the solution for your problem. You can use the eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter software to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST with its emails, contacts, calendar, chats, tasks, etc without any changes in its original data. If you have any doubts regarding this tool, you can also try its free demo pack that converts the first 25 items from each WLM eml file to Outlook pst files.

Get more info- https://www.esofttools.com/windows-live-mail-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MBOX to PST Converter

If a user wants to import MBOX to PST, they should use the most successful software, eSoftTools MBOX converter software. It has awesome features that allow you to convert single or multiple MBOX files into PST files easily and without losing any MBOX data. It can convert MBOX profiles to a variety of formats, such as MSG, EML, EMLX, Yahoo, Office 365, PST, GMAIL, and HTML files.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Convert MBOX to PST

Only use the SysInspire Thunderbird converter programme if you need to move Thunderbird emails to Gmail. It is the safest software for converting many or single Thunderbird emails to Gmail files without affecting email formatting, styles, fonts, or email headers. It may export MBOX files in a variety of formats, including EML, EMLX, Yahoo, Office 365, GMAIL, MSG, and HTML. It can also provide free trials in which customers can transfer up to 25 Thunderbird items to other formats.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MBOX to PST Converter

If you're looking for a programme to convert Thunderbird MBOX files to Outlook PST files, this is the tool for you. It converts single as well as numerous Thunderbird MBOX files into Outlook PST files at once, saving you time. Then utilise SysInspire Thunderbird to PST Converter, which is the most widely used software. It can move Thunderbird mailbox files and folders in a variety of formats, including EML, EMLX, MSG, Yahoo, Office 365, GMAIL, PST, and HTML. If you're still not convinced, try the free trial pack, which exports the first 25 MBOX items as PST files.

Read More:- …

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MBOX to PST converter

The SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter Tool is a solid and stable application that converts numerous Thunderbird files into Outlook with ease. This shareware programme converts MBOX file style emails and attachments to PST format quickly and efficiently. After a few times using it, you get the hang of it. The app also allows you to import MBOX files directly into Outlook. This programme works with MS Outlook versions -2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and others.

Rad More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to Open a PST File in Thunderbird?

eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software is one of the best solutions to open PST files in Thunderbird. You can export your emails in MBOX format using this advanced feature tool. Users can utilize this tool to improve their Outlook data. Even non-technical people will find the user interface simple to use. It will be available for everyone to test out for free. Each folder can only have 25 email items changed at a time in the demo edition, but you can access free technical support anywhere at any time.
    Know more:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to import PST to Thunderbird without Outlook?

If you want to understand how to use "PST to Thunderbird without Outlook," I recommend getting the eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter. You can get things done quickly and effectively if you use it. Before beginning the conversion, it displays the elements of the PST file in real-time. Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and all previous versions of Windows are supported by the software. In the new free trial version, you can convert up to 25 emails per folder. If you have any concerns or problems, please contact our technical support team.

Visit here:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Answer does not go at the end.

I just answered a Q and my answer ended up somewhere in the middle of the flow of answers, and not at the end. This makes it difficult to follow the flow of the answers provided and looks like mine is an earlier (dismissed) answer and not the latest one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Michal Simek responded

We are indeed planning to address this. As answers are sorted by rating it is not reliable that your new entry would always appear on the bottom. We intend to provide a success message and highlight the new entry in the near future so this is less confusing. Thank you!

10. Add topic for "Application Compatibility"

Hello,

Please add topic for "Application compatibility" for tools such as Quest ChangeBASE, App-DNA.

Regards,
    Rupesh

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add scrolling feature to items that I am following.

I have been "following" questions that I have answered to see if there would be any reply back from the other users. I haven't noticed this until I have started "not following" that only 10 questions are displayed. I'm assuming the same for blogs, and links? I need to be able to clean up questions that I no longer need to follow.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →