How can we improve the K1000 GO App?

Kb-articles no markdown format

If you create kb-artikles using markdown format, the K1000 Go App show the "edit text" not the "markdonw formatted text".

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stefan ZimmerStefan Zimmer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  dwane_porterdwane_porter responded  · 

This is under review – I will have engineering look into what need to be done to allow this functionality/support.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndyAndy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the previous comments. Having the ability to view the KB articles that have been created using HTML Markup (to include screenshots, URL's, and even YouTube Videos) is something that is sorely needed. From a user perspective, this feature could easily be used as a training tool for new systems/upgrades, as well as a way to educate new employees on the products they will be working with.

• Micah MartinMicah Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will also show any HTML tags attached to KB article. We rely heavily on our users to use the knowledge base to fix their own problems. The lack of proper display of the kb articles essentially makes this feature useless on the app. It is keeping our organization from rolling out the app to the rest of the company.

Feedback and Knowledge Base