andy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JFangman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to color code the ticket that is in SLA violation, as well as set the alerts to unassigned tickets vs. resolution status?

• Dennis Pipes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Greg Souther (1/7/2013) that escalation should be suspended during non-working hours. I did not find to be true in the 6.3 release. Now that working hours have been implemented, suspension of escalation should also be added.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Running ticket number to be customized the prefix according to queue.
    example: application queue with prefix 'A', while for infrastructure prefix with 'I'.

• Geoffrey Inman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about just being able to edit and modify the work hours once they have been entered in? Shouldn't have to redo the whole thing just to make a small modification

• Chris Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SLA Capabilities and Working Hours should be part of the service desk. Most service desk systems have this already built in. We have tried different things and spent countless hours going through itninja and trying to write the code. It should not be this difficult.

• Michael Schwenk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any word from anybody at Dell on this? Will these features be implemented? Like others have said, this would be supremely useful. Writing comprehensive sql queries and actions to manage this is daunting to say the least.

• Shannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After failed attempts to build custom rules to track time in a stalled state, I have contacted support in hopes that they have a solution for us. (No response yet). It's impossible to have meaningful SLA's without this feature.

• Ian Dundas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SLA functionality is a must... need to be able to exclude working hours and stalled hours for good metrics.

• Aaron Werner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see better reporting capabilities for work hours, date range reports for tickets closed, and other SLA / service desk metrics implemented.

• gillyspy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until this is implemented, If you want a group of ticket rules that will maintain a clock for TIME_STALLED (or other states) then please contact support/services.

• Marcus Culver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a major bug bear for me as i have had to import in to MS SQL and do a case when statement with a number of situations just to get the SLA. Although i can't see where K1000 places the time a ticket has spent on "stalled" which therefore only allows me to implement a constant clock when stalled should stop it and enable the SLA to be calcualted correctly.

• Guillaume Beauchamp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not to repeat what others have said

"SLA's / working hours / holidays are are key to be full ITIL compliant"

Take a look at what is done by Sysaid

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base