SMA (K1000)

Please tell us how you’d like to see the Systems Management Appliance product improved!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Firewall for all traffic, not just httpd

Even with ssh disabled from the web gui, I get a lot of messages re: sshd login attempts. I'd rather have all traffic outside my subnets dropped except for connection to Kace update servers.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow scheduling icon to appear even if LDAP login/password are not provided

The KBOX seems to require the specification of an LDAP login name and password in order for the scheduling icon to show up. Since our LDAP server does not require a LDAP login/password (all of the relevant user data is visible via anonymous bind), we left those fields blank. When I created a dummy LDAP account just for the purpose of binding, and specified this account for the LDAP login/password, the scheduling icon showed up again.

Ideally it would be good if this limitation could be removed (so that an LDAP login/password is not required to get the scheduling icon…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Service Desk - Security for Choose Action Options

Allow the ability through roles to lock down the Choose Action options for users. This will keep users from making mass changes to tickets (priority, status, etc.) which can have adverse effects on other users, report statistics, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base