How can we improve the SMA (K1000)?

Allow for modification of the user survey at the end of the ticket

I would like to be able to change what is asked for in the user survey at the end of a ticket. Instead of just asking a user how satisfied they are I may want different departments to answer different questions, such as if the problem is reoccurring or if there are any other related issues affected by this ticket.

128 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael Silva shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Nick Buonpastore responded  · 

This is under consideration but not planned for the next release. Please continue voting if you’d like to see this feature prioritized for a future release.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rex Horton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if the line
        "Please tell us about your overall help desk experience"
        could be changed because we have multiple departments using the ticketing system and not just the helpdesk

• Michaelene Klotz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any updated info regarding this request since April 2015? This is needed and I am surprised it has not been added. Please consider.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must have requirement in todays dynamic environment & is a part of all competing tools for KACE - Kulkarni Sachin

• Ivan Padron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would definitely be a big help if this feature could be added in a future release. We are currently forwarding users to an internal page for surveys, but it would make much more sense to have everything on the K1000.

• Keith Pratt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On a note related to this, currently the helpdesk is able to see what reviews and comments they were given by a specific person, and in our organization this lead to an instance of retaliation for a bad review. I think the abillity to hide the results of surveys from specific people or only give access to results to specific people is something that should be added. I put in a seperate improvment here and would appreciate some votes on it if you guys have some :)

http://kace.uservoice.com/forums/82699-k1000/suggestions/5076532-hide-survey-results-from-technician-owner

• Ned Audette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would also like to see the Satisfaction Survey enhanced somewhat - a few general questions relating to the closure of the ticket, such as:
        1) is user satisfied with the service provided/
        2) was the response timely?
        3) is the issue resolved?

• J. Bautista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to add the ability to change when the survey goes out and for which catagories of tickets to exclude. In other words, every 5th or 10th or xth ticket gets a survey. And when using processes and a catagory to match for that ticket queue, exclude the survey option for process tickets in that queue

• Jeroen de Lang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And the reporting should be agregated: average response %, average score, not a listing of the results of each survey like it is now.

• Steven Sandidge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to add categories and make it look like a professional survey. When a ticket is closed there should be an option to send a link via email to a survey to every client. The survey should have the ability to take responses for 5-8 short questions with a comment section. Another option would be when the customer submits the survey a copy of the responses would be sent via email to selected designees like a supervisor or manager. This would allow management to instantly react to a negative survey and take corrective action to address the issue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base