SMA (K1000)

Please tell us how you’d like to see the Systems Management Appliance product improved!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User Console Homepage Customization

Create more customization on the back end of Kace Systems Management so that it is easier to tailor for the end user. Ex: In the attached photo, we have ticket templates for multiple things. We would like to reorder them so that the end user can tell that first one is the most commonly used one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  End User Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. User portal display on a mobile device

The Kace GO mobile application is useful for the administrators. However, do you plan a version of this app for the end users, to submit new tickets, or consult quick links and KB ?
    Otherwise, it would be interesting to have a mobile-friendly web portal for end users. Actually, it is possible to browse and read the content of the user portal, but as it renders the same general overview than on a common PC browser, we have to zoom in to read on a mobile device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Defining UNC path rather than URL for quick links

I would like to share an Excel document (for example) into the Quick Links section of the end user console home page. So rather than using a URL, it would be preferable to use a UNC path to a NAS where the file is located. However, I get an error when I save this new link into the Service Desk section from the admin console.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  End User Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. notification

Currently, unless I periodically browse through my tickets, the only way I know a ticket I am assigned has been updated is when I receive an email. I believe sorting by 'Modified by' will also show updates, but is it also possible to have a pop up notification within Kace to notify me? Thus eliminating the need to have my email open all of the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base