Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  John Karabaic responded  · 

Boot Camp support is something we’re looking at. Please give us an idea of how important it is to you.

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • natarez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in higher education. We have 30 computers in two classrooms that must have bootcamp to be useful for all instructors' needs.

• lcadhelpdesk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we've stopped using the kace completely and gone back to our old solution of using a mac server and deploystudio. it supports multicast, it easily deploys bootcamp images, it does everything that we all want the kace to do, and it's free. I won't be renewing my kace license unless some drastic changes occur between now and march.

• D. Cross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would be interested in this because we have a group using bootcamp and parallels to run the windows os and mac os simultaneously and we have not found an easy to image the machine with both Operating Systems.

• Shawn T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me, at least, it's extremely important. We're an Art college with an even split between Mac OS and Windows. To simplify the hardware platform, we use Apple iMacs everywhere on campus. Presently I'm imaging half the machines using the KACE (Mac OS only) and utilizing a competing product (harder to manage) for my dual platform needs. It would help massively to be able to at least grab a disk image from a master mac and deploy said image back to a machine; just imaging, not even a managed install.

Feedback and Knowledge Base