Be able to control User Configuration Profiles programmatically with an API
We would like to be able to control (User) Profiles in Desktop Authority with an API, for example REST API. With User Profiles we are refereeing to the Profiles that are located in Desktop Authority under Client Configuration.
We would really want this feature because we have approximately 70 User Profiles spread across multiple Desktop Authory installations / Active Directory domains.
• Create a User Profile for a new customer
• List all User Profiles elements (we have User Profiles with settings that are applicable for multiple customers, that need to be identical across multiple domains and this now very challenging. With an API with could use PowerShell to compare User Profiles)
• List all the Application Launchers for every User Profile
• Create a new Registry element inside an existing User Profile.
• Update the ‘One Time (User)’ UID for one or more Application Launchers
• List all the shortcuts that belong to a specific User Profile.